Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Beginning is Paramount!

WOW! What a difference 48 hours can make! Only two days ago I was still clinging  to the Tubecashcode.com phenomenon as my hope for the future. Things have changed though.

Last night I had my telephone call with Jared and with his supervisor, Shawn A. The call lasted 3 1/2 hours. And yes, I paid more money to learn more about Internet programs and money-making activities. The company they work for is Paramount Concepts in Orem, Utah. After a while, I lost track of how I got from Corey Gates last Friday to Paramount Concepts last night. I still cannot trace the path that got me to where I am.

Last night was not all smooth sailing though. What was predicted to be a 90-minute call grew to 300 because my husband, whom I adore, was very cautious and skeptical. They want to know that both parties to a marriage are on board, and I don' blame them for that. My husband was almost mute when the call started, to the point I was sure they were going to say "forget it" to me. But I know they exaggerate how many people call and interview and get rejected.

In the end, I signed up, and paid $14,600 for the tuition for the program. It's a lot -- the same amount as a semester at the University of Kentucky. But today I got my first of 20 mentor sessions scheduled (for Monday at 7:00 p.m.), and I have access to the website with videos to watch. I will be getting my own website designed for me, so I have to come up with a topic for my website. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

This video is of Tyson Ellis, my mentor. Quite obviously, he is a talented man!

 

My stepdaughter loves to draw, so there could be a chance for  additional mentoring if I play my cards right and work my backside off!

 ********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment