Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Your Credit Card Information Is Vulberable, Despite Your Efforts to Protect It!

This is very scary, especially for someone like me whose credit card account information has been stolen twice in only four months. I thought it was from the use of my card, but this video made me aware of another possibility for how my private financial information could have been stolen. This news story video is over 1 1/2 years old, but it is something that people need to be aware of. The suggestion that this invasive device is available on the Internet for anyone with $100 to spend on it chilling.



I am going to make myself a sleeve from aluminum foil for my wallet. I refuse to leave it up to the good-heartedness--or lack thereof--of the people who surround me any longer.

****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment