Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Scary Movies Always Make Me ... Sigh?

Twenty or so years ago, a young filmmaker from my home town shocked Hollywood by releasing a feature length move that was a box office smash. What was shocking about the Blair Witch Project was that it was shot using handheld cameras and was about as low budget as you can get. I still have a DVD copy of that movie, even though I have not watched in over a dozen years. My family members are not big into scary movies.

Now a new movie is going viral, at least on the Internet, and it is equally unique. This movie is only two minutes long, but it's as engrossing as any full length feature out there. I can't believe I am posting this video here, but since I made myself watch it (in a 1 inch by 1 inch frame, with no sound), it is an esquire treat of sorts.

If you like scary stuff, then this movie is for you. If you are easily shaken by spooky stuff or are prone to nightmares, then do NOT watch.

Mea culpa!


**********************************
Here's another chance to get the bejeebers scared out of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment