Sunday, March 30, 2014

I've Chosen My Niche and My Website Is Being Built

After six weeks of working with my coach, I have chosen my niche product and am awaiting the completion of my website. It is being built by Ignite Builder. Are you ready to find out what my product is? Drum roll please.....



I will start off selling antlers for dogs! Yes, that's antlers for dogs...



Thank you, thank you. (I have to give myself some encouragement.)

Seriously, though, I am excited to start selling a product that I believe in and that I am anxious to promote. A large percentage of my Facebook friends have dogs, so I have a ready-made pool of potential customers built in. I don't want them to feel pressured by me pushing a product, of course, but I do think that pet owners like to pamper their animals at times. So I see no harm in a plug here and there to let them know what's (going to be) available on my website.

Robby Jonas
Riley Grace

Buffy Dagny
Antlers are a terrific treat for dogs, large and small, because they will chew on them for hours. If your dogs are like the ones in my life (see above pictures), you know that sometimes you just want them to lay down and stop begging to go out for a walk or out into the backyard to play with tennis balls! Enter "antlers for dogs." Antlers are safe, long-lasting, and durable, so our doggies will curl up with them and gnaw away for hours.

My new website will be AntlersAndChews.com, and I will let you know when it is up and running. My vision is finally going to take shape. It can only get better from here!

***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment