Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fredrik Eklund: Is He Ralphie Parker from A Christmas Story?

Tonight I was watching the reunion show for Million Dollar Listing New York on Bravo. I finally decided to act on a realization that I had when I started watching the show three seasons ago. That realization is that Fredrik Eklund looks like a grown up version of Ralphie Parker on A Christmas Story. So I Googled Fredrik and Ralphie, and I am convinced they are one and the same.


In reality, this is what Ralphie (Peter Billingsley) really looks like now:


I still say Fredrik looks more like Ralphie than Peter does!

*********************************
Fredrik got a new puppy this season on Million Dollar Listing New York.
Now he and Derek have two beautiful dachshunds.


Hey, Fredrik, please visit AntlersAndChews.com and treat your puppies to a naturally healthy treat!

www.antlersandchews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment